HDMI over IP with POE (Rx) Receiver with Redundant Power Connection
- Connectivity: Can be connected through a network IP switch or point-to-point
- H.264 Compression: Ideal standard for large video distribution applications
- Low-bandwidth System: Supports managed 100BaseT or Gigabit network switches
- Custom System: Add Tx and Rx extenders to an existing system to expand HDMI over IP up to 1024 Tx units and unlimited amount of Rx units
- Power Over Ethernet: Carry power to Tx and Rx units with a Power Over Ethernet enabled Smart Managed Switch
- HDMI Pass-through: Tx unit support HDMI Pass-through to receive video or extract audio on the transmit side
- Alternative Extension Methods: Enabled by low-bandwidth data streaming technology
- Wifi Extender: Up to 100 ft.
- IP over Coaxial: Up to 1000 ft.
- Resolution Support: Supports up to 1080p@60 (2.25Gbps) and compatible with DVI1.0/HDMI/HDCP1.x
- Audio Format: Supports 2ch PCM at 44.1/48kHz
- Data Stream Bandwidth: < 15Mbps.
- Signal Extension: Up to 400 ft. @ 1080p@60 (2.25Gbps) using CAT5e/6 UTP/ STP cable
- Web Control Interface: Reduces installation time and provides basic video setup.
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- EDID: EDID libraries readily available to provide the best setup per source
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDMI runs using Key Digital® HDMI cables
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies
- Control: Key Digital app ready. Compass Control ready. Fully controllable by RS-232 supported control systems via open API.
- Source/Display Control: Integrate with KD-CX800 to add 3 IR, RS-232 or Trigger ports
- Control App Stabilization: One KD-CX800 or KD-MC1000 recommended to act as a gateway and increase reliability from KD-App control