8x8 4K HDMI Matrix Switcher, Audio De-embedding of Analog L/R Balanced/ Unbalanced & Digital Coaxial Audio, HDR, HDCP2.2
- HDMI Matrix Switching: 8 HDMI sources to 8 HDMI outputs
- Audio De-Embedding: Audio from the selected HDMI input is de-embedded through the Coax digital (PCM) or Analog L/R Balanced/Unbalanced
- 4K/UHD Resolution: Supports signals up to 4096x2160 60Hz [4:2:0] 8bit, 4096x2160 30Hz [4:2:2] 12bit, and 4096x2160 30Hz [4:4:4] 8bit
- HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
- Resolution Support: Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA).
- Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:2:2/12 bits or 60Hz 4:2:0/8 bit
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- EDID: Internal library with 15 default EDID configurations for input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDMI connectivity using Key Digital® HDMI cables
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby Atmos
- Control: Front panel buttons/LEDs, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232 Control, and TCP/IP Control
- Control System Support: Key Digital® App ready. Compass Control® ready. Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via open API: AMX®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton® etc.
- Key Digital® App Ready: Can be controlled over TCP/IP via Key Digital® App
Find Similar Products by Category
You May Also Like...
4x4 4K HDMI Matrix Switcher, Audio De-embedding
4K/18G HDMI Fixer, Booster, Buffer of EDID, HDCP
Almost since the start of the brand, ADCOM has pro
Characteristics: Bluetooth specif